Heaven Knows Im Misrable Now.

Posted by in whateves on September 12th, 2007 @ 1:18 pm

die bitch

7 Reasons the 21st Century Is Making  You Miserable.

David Wong over at Cracked has made a simple list on
why we all are ready to take a bat to someone’s face.

#1. We don’t have enough annoying strangers in our lives.

#2. We don’t have enough annoying friends, either.

#3. Texting is a shitty way to communicate.

#4. Online company only makes us lonelier.

#5. We don’t get criticized enough.

#6. We’re victims of the Outrage Machine.

#7. We feel worthless, because we actually are worth less.

It’s a good read.

7 Responses to ' Heaven Knows Im Misrable Now. '

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to ' Heaven Knows Im Misrable Now. '.

1. kelly bumps said,
    on September 12th, 2007 at 1:48 pm

if you werent my spritiual advisor id be taking a bat to you for quoting morrissey. but as its stands, you dont do that to your personal jesus. ever.

2. madex said,
    on September 12th, 2007 at 1:55 pm

At least the quote was recognized, It was supposed to evoke a chuckle, not rage. My original photo for this post was Morrissey crying, but I thought it was too easy.

3. kelly bumps said,
    on September 12th, 2007 at 1:59 pm

ahahahahah
    this really is the best article ever. what are we going to do thought ex, we hate talking on the phone.

4. madex said,
    on September 12th, 2007 at 2:05 pm

Simple Bumps, we need to bring back Friday Happy Hour. Move the location to a Mexican establishment with a virgin Mary shrine and call it. Friday’s Spiritual Cup.

5. kelly bumps said,
    on September 12th, 2007 at 2:09 pm

ahaha…oh my god.

6. on September 12th, 2007 at 3:28 pm

Most days, I want to move to a log cabin deep in the woods. I would have satlite TV and a high speed internet connection. I think this link is the reason why I usually want to walk around punching people in the dick.

7. madex said,
    on September 12th, 2007 at 4:40 pm

That article speaks lighting bolts to lemons partys everywhere. Goatsee of your chair and go make a friend.